Friday, May 9, 2008

Chest Pains, Irony, A Snack and A Smile

I had to find some humor in the fact that when I pulled up my blog this morning the top 'Google Ad' was about chest pains. Our family has been through a lot of trying times quite recently, not the least of which was a series of chest pains I had to see a cardiologist about. The Google Gods are psychic.

Ironically, despite the seeminly unyielding waves of stressors that are flinging themselves at my proverbial door, I started working on my book again and a new blog about how to reduce stress, relax and recharge your life. Self-healing? You betcha!

And finally, the snack. It's not really a snack - just a metaphorical one. A snack for your life. Take a few minutes this weekend and find something beautiful. Walk in the rain, look at the moon, contemplate a flower, share a smile, call an old friend or even paint a picture - even if you don't know how to paint. Give your life a snack and a smile!

No comments: